Your support means a lot to the women in our community. The Centre relies on financial donations to fund its services.Donations are among some of the most meaningful contributions one can offer.
Donate online or download the mail-in form.
Follow us! Check us out and join our community of supporters.
You must have Adobe Acrobat reader to open the PDF files on this site. This is a free program available from the Adobe website.
Every day women call the Scarborough Women's Centre for help to get out of an abusive situation. We provide services for women facing challenges such as living in or recovering from an abusive situation. We do this so she can implement long-term positive changes with confidence. Many of the women using the Centre are dealing with abuse, poverty, and isolation. With your help, these women will receive counselling, get back into the workforce, and participate in programs designed to increase their self-esteem.
Your support will help provide an anonymous and confidential telephone counselling service; educational workshops; a mentoring program; an economic self-sufficiency program and action designed to bring positive change to our community.
Ways to Contribute
Make a secure online donation through CanadaHelps.org to support the Scarborough Women's Centre.
Donate by Mail or In Person
Download and mail in the donation form with a cheque to support the Scarborough Women's Centre.
A single donation of:
- $50.00 will help one woman build self-confidence in an eight-week group.
- $110.00 will help three women build support networks and confidence in a six-week group.
- $150.00 will help 12 women learn to improve their health through a special workshop.
- $200 will allow two volunteers to be trained as mentors with women in transition.
- $500 will ensure one woman is supported to achieve her goals through three months of counselling.
- $1,000 will help 20 women develop personal strategies for success in an eight-week course.
Monthly giving involves recruiting donors to make modest monthly donations each month, as opposed to single annual gifts. It's convenient for the donor because the funds are withdrawn automatically from their credit card or chequing account and equally convenient for the organization because we can plan ahead knowing when your donation will be received. Donors who make monthly contributions to Scarborough Women's Centre provide stable funding for year-round planning and allow the Centre to keep offering the services that they do. To join, you simply pre-authorize a monthly deduction from your credit card online through CanadaHelps.org. At the end of each calendar year, contributors will receive one consolidated tax for the total year's contribution.
A monthly donation of:
- $50 monthly donation - $600 per year - Helps 12 women build self-confidence in an eight-week group.
- $35 monthly donation - $420 per year - Ensures one woman is supported to achieve her goals through 10 weeks of counselling.
- $25 monthly donation - $300 per year - Helps 24 women improve their health through special workshops.
Your support is greatly appreciated!
back | top of page
About Us |
Programs & Services |
© Scarborough Women's Centre
2100 Ellesmere Road., Suite 245
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M1H 3B7
Charity No. 10795-9660-RR0001