Your support means a lot to the women in our community. The Centre relies on financial donations to fund its services.Donations are among some of the most meaningful contributions one can offer.
Donate online or download the mail-in form.
Follow us! Check us out and join our community of supporters.
You must have Adobe Acrobat reader to open the PDF files on this site. This is a free program available from the Adobe website.
Be careful! Cover your Internet tracks! If you are experiencing intimate partner abuse and you have surfed this and/or other websites with similar content, you will have left a trail of evidence behind for others to find. Following these steps should clear your browser's history and cache files. this does not guarantee, however, that information will not be left on your browser.
Clearing history & Cache Files
- In the menu, click on Tools.
- Click on Internet Options.
- In the General tab under Temporary Internet Files, Click on Delete Files. This will clear your browser's cache.
- Under History, Click on Clear History. This will clear the pages you've recently visited.
- In the menu, click on Edit.
- Click on Preferences.
- In the left-hand column, Click on Navigator and then on the right side click on Clear History. This will clear the pages you've recently visited.
- Underneath that, click on Clear Location Bar. This will clear the list of sites in your browser's location bar.
- Back in the left-hand column, click on Advanced. Click on Cache and then click on Clear Disk Cache. This will clear your browser's cache.
- In the menu, click on My AOL.
- Click on Preferences.
- Click on the WWW icon and then under Temporary Internet Files click on Delete Files.
- Under History click Clear History.
- In the menu click on tools.
- Click on options.
- On the top menu bar in Options click Privacy.
- Click Clear Now (under the private data section).
- Check off “Browsing History”, "Cache" and "Cookies".
- Then click clear private data now.
Cover your email tracks:
- Be sure to delete any outgoing and incoming emails
- Change your email password often (at least once a month)
- Print all threatening and harassing emails to use as evidence of criminal activity.
Cover your tracks. (2009). Ywca December 6 Fund. Retrieved December 15, 2009, from http://www.dec6fund.ca/resources/cover_tracks.htm
back | top of page
About Us |
Programs & Services |
© Scarborough Women's Centre
2100 Ellesmere Road., Suite 245
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M1H 3B7
Charity No. 10795-9660-RR0001